erotic show on cam with hot latina

Erotic show on cam with hot latina
Hello handsome, my name is Angie, I am Venezuelan, model, writer, engineer and camgirl. I really enjoy cam shows, I am pleased to give pleasure, I love sex. Sex is health, it removes depression, improves circulation and lengthens life, so I assure you that if you come to me I will make you IMMORTAL. In my cam shows you will see me give my best, I undress, masturbate, penetrate, you will let me know what you like and I will please you. I accept several payment methods, including: skrill, paypal, amazon, card, verse, bizum, paxum, bitcoins. I present my room just by clicking on the link you will be asking me for access to the video call, if I am not online they will simply not get an answer, if I am online but busy in a program, I will put it on hold, if I am online and available, I'll give you access:




 You can also contact me through the following applications: /whatsapp: +584246366611  / viber: +584246366611  / imo: +584246366611  / telegram: @angie32chacin   /icq: +584246366611 / 


-twitter: @skypeepzangieh2

-snapchat: angie32chacin

-instagram: angiesexy2019

- LINE: angie32happy

- Kik: angela32happy

- Discord: ingangelachacin#0938

-Hangouts: ingangelachacin@gmail.com

                                             skype: live:.cid.85c8ddbac608a063

 i wait for you!!! 


 Author: skypeepzangiehot writer-engineer-model-camgirl-publicist 






life according quino to who I totally agree with:

… I think the way life flows is wrong. It should be the other way around: One should die first to get out of it at once of it.
Then we live in a nursing home until they take you out when you're not old enough to be there.
Then we start working, working for forty years until you are young enough to enjoy your retirement.
Then parties, parties, alcohol. Fun, lovers, boyfriends, girlfriends, everything, until you are ready to enter high school ...
Then we go to primary school and we are ab children who spends his time playing without any kind of responsibility ...
Then you become as baby, and you go back to the womb, and there you spend the best and last 9 months of your life floating in a warm liquid, until your life is turned off in a tremendous orgasm ...

 

Languages ​​spoken: native Spanish, intermediate level English


Connection hours:
Normally connected from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 7 pm Venezuelan time.
If you want the show outside of those hours, contact me to agree (upon payment)

Way to pay:
I accept paysafecard, skrill, credit card, debit card, amazon, bitcoins, paypal, neteller, paxum

Cost:
Masturbation and penetration show: 1.5 euro per min, minimum 10 min.

Dirty Show: drool, urine, pupu, vomit: 4 euros per min, minimum 15 min, paid one hour in advance to prepare me.








ignore tags: 
 safe sextinl , safe sexting , safe sexting tips , safe sexting definicion , safe sexting calendar method , safe sexting education , safe sexting video , sexting messages , mtv safe sexting , practise safe sexting , is sexting safe on snapchat , dirty text examples , kik sexying , kik sexton , nasty text messagesm, sezting , dirty messages to send to your boyfriend , snapchat secting , secting examples , dirty kik friends , snapchat sexton , flirtmojis , dirty text to make her wet Palabras claves: safe sextinl , safe sexting , safe sexting tips , safe sexting definicion , safe sexting calendar method , safe sexting education , safe sexting video , sexting messages , mtv safe sexting , practise safe sexting , is sexting safe on snapchat , dirty text examples , kik sexying , kik sexton , nasty text messagesm, sezting , dirty messages to send to your boyfriend , snapchat secting , secting examples , dirty kik friends , snapchat sexton , flirtmojis , dirty text to make her wet Author: skypeepzangiehot writer-engineer-model-camgirl-publicist

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario